With the lifting of restrictions going ahead on the 19th July we can’t wait to welcome everyone back to The Old Coach House with a bit more normality and we would like to make you all aware of how we are going to run for the time being.
There may no longer be restrictions but we still want our guests to feel as safe as possible whilst staying with us, which is why we have decided on the following:
- The breakfast room will remain closed and we will be continuing room service of breakfasts.
- Masks will still be worn by staff.
- We are not servicing guest rooms.
- High levels of hygiene will continue to be maintained. Regular deep cleaning will be carried on and sanitiser stations will be readily available.
- All special requests continue to be dealt with and any concerns should be raised to staff either pre or during bookings.
Our full breakfast menu continues to be available so you can get our locally sourced delicious breakfast delivered to your room!
We hope that you are respectful to both staff and other guests as we understand that people can still be feeling nervous about the lifting of restrictions.
We would expect anyone who has tested positive or is displaying any symptoms of Covid to not visit The Old Coach House.
We are really looking forward to seeing everyone and would like to thank you all for your continued support!